Advanced Wound Care and Lymphoedema Products and Services
Framework Agreement Description
The Advanced Wound Care and Lymphoedema Products and Services Framework Agreement allows the NHS and public sector organisations to benefit from the expertise of the awarded suppliers in selecting the most economically advantageous solutions for wound care and skin care. This framework agreement is divided into eight lots, which includes advanced wound care dressings, lymphoedema compression bandages and hosiery, and specialist burns and scar management products.
Download the Framework Flyer
Framework Agreement Information
Term of the framework
19 July 2021 - 18 July 2025
Who can take advantage of the framework?
Any NHS or Public Sector Organisation
What does the framework cover?
This framework agreement allows for approved organisations to procure the following advanced wound care and lymphoedema products and services
• Lot 1 - Advanced Wound Care Dressings
• Lot 2 - Advanced Wound Care and Lymphoedema Compression Bandages and Hosiery
• Lot 3 - Specialist Burns & Scar Management Products
• Lot 4 - Wound Care Dressing Packs
• Lot 5 - Advanced Wound Care and Lymphoedema Therapies
• Lot 6 - Advanced Wound Care and Lymphoedema Professional and Managed Services
• Lot 7 - Advanced Wound Care and Lymphoedema Digital Products
• Lot 8 - Delivery
What are the benefits of using the framework?
• Suitable for Primary and Secondary Care settings
• Complete category coverage including dressings, bandages, hosiery, dressing packs, haemostats and skin and burns products
• Widened Scope including professional and managed services, therapies, digital products and just in time delivery
• OJEU compliant route to market
• 24-48 hour delivery
• Reduced wastage
• Innovation is embedded
• Encourages formulary compliance
• Direct award and mini-competition routes available
• Awarded under HS terms & conditions