Source to Settle
An integrated, end-to-end Finance & Accounting and Procurement solution that enables NHS organisations and systems to plan, source, purchase and pay for products and services efficiently, effectively, and compliantly, in a streamlined and consistent way.
The move to Integrated Care Systems gives the NHS a once in a generation opportunity to collaborate in building a strategic procurement function that delivers end-to-end cost-effectiveness and cost-efficiency, supports the delivery of the national health agenda, and delivers greater value for the NHS and for patients.
The NHS SBS Source to Settle solution is an integrated, end-to-end Finance & Accounting and Procurement service. From procurement planning and strategy development, through purchasing and payment, to evaluation and insight.
Fully aligned to the national agenda, and developed to deliver cost-efficiency savings and standardisation, it embeds:
- Best practice ways of working
- Control and governance
- Sustainability and social value
- An insight-driven, system-wide ability to collaborate
The Source to Settle solution is founded on our unrivalled experience and expertise across NHS finance and procurement, to offer ICSs:
- Streamlined, automated transactional processes
- Optimal non-pay savings, improved functionality and a better user experience via state-of-the-art technology
- ICS-based and organisational-level analytics & reporting across total spend, all suppliers, individual contracts and all assets to enhance visibility, control and inform strategic decision making