Source to Settle
An integrated, end-to-end Finance & Accounting and Procurement solution that enables NHS organisations and systems to plan, source, purchase and pay for products and services efficiently, effectively, and compliantly, in a streamlined and consistent way.
The move to Integrated Care Systems gives the NHS a once in a generation opportunity to collaborate in building a strategic procurement function that delivers end-to-end cost-effectiveness and cost-efficiency, supports the delivery of the national health agenda, and delivers greater value for the NHS and for patients.
The NHS SBS Source to Settle solution is an integrated, end-to-end Finance & Accounting and Procurement service. From procurement planning and strategy development, through purchasing and payment, to evaluation and insight.
Fully aligned to the national agenda, and developed to deliver cost-efficiency savings and standardisation, it embeds:
- Best practice ways of working
- Control and governance
- Sustainability and social value
- An insight-driven, system-wide ability to collaborate
The Source to Settle solution is founded on our unrivalled experience and expertise across NHS finance and procurement, to offer ICSs:
- Streamlined, automated transactional processes
- Optimal non-pay savings, improved functionality and a better user experience via state-of-the-art technology
- ICS-based and organisational-level analytics & reporting across total spend, all suppliers, individual contracts and all assets to enhance visibility, control and inform strategic decision making
Contact us to find out how we can support your ICS Contact us to find out how we can support your ICS