Here is a list of our most frequently asked questions with responses. Click on the individual questions to find the answer to your query.
- I do not have a standard invoice, how do I request payment?
- How should I submit my invoices to NHS SBS?
- Can I submit my invoices by email?
- Can I submit my invoices electronically?
- Does my invoice meet the criteria?
- How many characters can I quote as an invoice number?
- Why should I submit invoices to NHS SBS and not the client organisation?
Payment of invoices
- When will my invoice(s) be paid?
- I have been told my invoice(s) is approved, why have I not been paid?
- I am normally paid by cheque, how can I change to BACS payment?
- I have changed my bank details, who do I need to notify?
- I do not have access to email, how can I submit my bank details?
- I have received a remittance advice, but why have I not received payment?
- What is a framework agreement?
- Who can use NHS SBS framework agreements?
- What are the benefits of using a framework agreement?
- Which goods and services are covered by NHS SBS framework agreements?
- How do I become a supplier on an NHS SBS framework agreement?
- How long do framework agreements last?
- How do I let you know about a new innovative product/service?
- Can SMEs apply to become suppliers on an NHS SBS framework?
- How do I get a copy of framework buying guides?
- Who do I contact at NHS SBS about frameworks?