Business Services Framework Agreements
The Business Services Portfolio covers classic indirect procurement spend categories.
Framework Agreements within Business Services
Click on each Framework Agreement below to find the areas covered within the Business Services Category
Five key advantages of using these frameworks
- Free to access for approved organisations
- Fully compliant with Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Direct Award or Mini-Competition
- Easy and flexible to use
- Competitive rates
How can the team be contacted?
Latest Framework Updates
We would like to update you on what we have got coming up in this calendar year for Business Services' Frameworks:
- Internal and External Audit, Counter Fraud, and Financial Assurance Services - This went live on 16 November 2020 and has recently been commended by Health Business Awards 2020 Winners | Health Business Awards (healthbusinessuk.net).
- Interpretation & Translation Framework Renewal - A new framework launched on 1 May 2021.
- Apprenticeship Services Framework Renewal - A new framework launched on 23 June 2021.
- Records Management Framework Renewal - A new framework launched on June 2021. The new framework contains Lots for records management/data storage, scanning and digitalisation, and a total managed service Lot. Also incorporated is human tissue (pathology) sample storage.
- Workforce & Wellbeing Renewal- The current framework agreement expired on 15 March 2022. We may be reviewing this area again in 2023 with our Approved Organisations to determine if a new framework agreement is required.
- Legal Services Renewal - The current agreement expired on 31 May 2022 and work on its renewal is underway. Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a stakeholder - specifically to help review the tender specification and evaluate supplier responses.
- Multidisciplinary Consultancy Services (Consult 18) - The current agreement will expire on 2 January 2023 and work on its renewal is already underway. Please contact us on the button above if you are interested in becoming a stakeholder - specifically to help review the tender specification and evaluate supplier responses.